Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Double and Side Easel cards



Easel cards are the type of cards that everyone has measurements for but really can be thrown together so quickly with just some card, a score board and a bit of messing around and practicing on some printer paper. None of the easels I make are measured they are folded card that is made to fit into the easel shape. If anything is hanging over the edges I just "Lob it off"!!!!. I am now making loads of mini tiny easel cards and I love making them because you can put one together in just minutes. I'll upload a few of them in the next couple of weeks so you an have a look.

For my March April demos for Docrafts I spent a lot of time just showing how to put these effective cards together without blinding yourself trying to measure with a ruler.. The double easel shown here is using the large pictures that are in the back of the Forever Friends paper pack. The side easel card is using the Birdsong Range papers and stickers

A great pack to purchase is any of the Ultimate Decoupage packs from Docrafts that come out in every two month loop because as well as the papers, decoupage, greeting etc it also has loads of great push out picture sections that are fab on easel cards and with a few minutes of folding and sticking you can have loads of great single, side, double or triple easel cards.




No comments:

Post a Comment