Thursday, June 16, 2011

I am just back from the Do Crafts conference today in Bournemouth. I met up with my friends Nikki and Christine so that we could have a day together first. I truly think I may have hurt my internal organs from laughing so much.

The Conference itself was fantastic and really well run which just made the day run so smoothly and it flew by far to quickly. It was great to meet up with all the other demonstrators and catch up on what's been going on since I saw them all last year. I made the most beautiful necklace and bracelet and if I can mange to I will upload a photo of them at a later stage. They were made using the Cousin Jewellery range, keep a look out for it everyone because it is scrumptious and it is coming to a store near you next month.

Above is a little rocking card made with a small Forever Friends embellishment and sentiment, I softly inked around the edges in a light brown and it's all just to show you that small cards can be beautiful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment