Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Neverending Card






I love, love, love, love this card. I had so much fun making it, you just keep flipping over the panels to show a different view. Its time consuming as all the panels have to be decorated but it is certainly worth it. The only problem is getting people to stop playing with it. I taught it in my class today and the girls loved it as well. So simple once you get the hang of it. I will be teaching this in my demos over the next couple of months and I can't wait to sit down tomorrow and make one in the new Christmas papers from Docrafts that are coming out in the next week. It will look sensational. The paper for this card is the Clare Curd Signature Range 'The Big One'. It came out last year from Docrafts and its a massive pad of 12 x 12 papers, 200 sheets in total. Fantastic. I have been dipping in and out of it for ages but it just hits the spot totally for this card. The stamp is a Magnolia stamp, I don't have many of these but I love this little cute girl and have managed to use her on loads of different cards since I purchased her.  Hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment