Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Ooohhhhhhh my new babies have arrived


 
Ok, ok, ok..............finding breathing difficult right now. Look who has come to live with me. Yep I said who......these are my brand new babies. All have individual little personalities (colors!). These markers are from the fantastic Letraset. They have the bullet tip on one end and the amazing flexible brush tip on the other, they come in sets or can be bought separately in 93 different colors.

They work perfectly alongside your Promarkers and they rock my world right now. You can get into small little areas with perfect control. I don't have a picture here but my first set of the Flexmarkers were all beautiful pastel shades that seem to fill a gap of what was missing in my Promarker pens, Flexmarkers even have colours that aren't in the Promarker range so you can complement what you already have.

Ok, so its official, I LOVE THEM :)

There is a link down on the right side of the blog under 'Places I love to Shop' that you can click onto and take a look or even purchase a set yourself if you haven't got any yet. Your going to see a lot more images colored in with my babies from now on.

Happy Crafting everyone.

5 comments:

  1. hope you have fun with them, can you let us know how they work, been thinking about them too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, looking forward to seeing what you create with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girls I have been loving them. They are so easy to work with. The pastel shades are so subtle, you can get great effects from them. The Flexmarkers actually brought me away from my copics and now I am totally working with the Fleximarkers and Promarkers. Have you tried the thin nibs for your Promarkers, they are fantastic. They just clip over the top of your marker. I am buying them by the barrel load to change all my pros over and then you can pop them off again for the thicker point when you want it. Can you tell I am a bit passionate about it all...........lol. What can I say....Buy, Buy, Buy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe glad you are enjoying them hun, have fun playing :)
    Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them ,I have the first four sets and they are FABULOUS .Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete