Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Layered Hearts

Sorry for the long delays between posts lately. I have been manic with work and classes and oh life. It seems next to impossible to grab anytime for myself lately. To top it all off my camera decided to sulk for the last couple of weeks and not take any photos, thankfully this seems to have fixed itself so I am hoping to get my head down and start getting some tutorials underway in the next 10 days or so and I will pop them up as soon as I complete them.

For the moment I'm am going to start posting some of my demo cards over the next few days for those of you who haven't seen them :)

This card is using the Daisy and Dandelion papers and the Heart Xcut Dies from Docrafts. Just some simple layering up of the hearts creates a simple but pretty card.


Happy Crafting Everyone :)

11 comments:

  1. Hi Cliona, how are you? This is a beautiful card, looking forward to seeing your other creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Saw you in the Creativity mag too Cliona.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look so elegant yet quick to do, tfs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, This is just perfect for LEJ Design Challenge blog. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful . Great card and lovely colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally adorable....

    Im not a Pink kinda girl, but this is really pretty...

    ReplyDelete