Thursday, April 4, 2013

Playing with Lego.........well making it out of card!!!!!


Well I am slowly getting back to blogging. As my arm is getting better week by week I am starting to take on more stuff again. So today's challenge was to update my demo dates on the blog and show you a quick and simple card. This Lego card idea has been floating around the net for a few years now so I though it was time I gave it a go. How cute is it. Perfect for any little boy or in more pastel shades great for any lego girl fanatic:) It took about 20 minutes to make and the circles are all punched with a 5/8th inch punch and then lifted up with foam dots to give the shadow and 3d effect. I gave the girls in my classes a challenge to make one and they came up with some fantastic cards in all sizes, colors and shapes.Its well worth giving it a go as boys cards (and mens) can be some of the hardest cards to come up with so its nice now and again to have this little gem ready to go when your stuck.

Happy Crafting Everyone :)

15 comments:

  1. I tried this card it is a great idea yours is super fun tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. My lego head daughter would love this too lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. this would be perfect for my grandson, it's a super idea, your card is brilliant, thanks for sharing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh how fantastic! I really do love this xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant idea. my house is littered with lego constantly, and a lego card would go down sooooooo well.

    I was interested to see you are in Douglas Cork this month, its just up the road from me.

    Claire x
    (Crafty Bloggers Network DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a fab idea love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fab idea hun. And glad your slowly getting better xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad your starting to get better and able to craft a bit more! What a great card, love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this card at least stepping on this card wont hurt lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this card at least stepping on this card wont hurt lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great idea for Lego fans, big and small :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Cliona, it was lovely to meet you today (though I left wishing I had come along a lot sooner, and on my own LOL!), thank you for making me feel welcome.
    I loved the tutorials I did see, and am planning when to create the 7 flower pop out card, it is one of those 'wow' cards.

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete