Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Gorjuss Hanging Sign

I was thrilled when Docrafts brought out the Gorjuss Girl Range of Stamps, Decoupage, Papers and ohhhhhh..........goodies :)

My daughter Hannah is an avid book reader (I love this about her) and she loves the Gorjuss range. She has a big bean bag in a corner of  her bedroom and she lies on this all the time to read her books so it just seemed appropriate that I make this little project below to go in her reading corner.

Working with the Gorjuss range I covered a small square canvas in 12 x 12 paper, popped on some decoupage added a flower I had laying around and put in one of the brads as its center. The letters come from the Gorjuss Ultimate Pack (if you know me at all you know that I love the Ultimate Packs). Some matching twine stapled to the back makes the perfect hanger.

I have to say Hannah adores this and its been driving her mad that I had to show it around at demos first before I could hang it up. Just a couple more weeks hunny and its all yours :)


Happy Crafting Everyone :)

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww Cliona, cute idea, lovely project! Just hurry up and hand it over to Hannah or make her a 'new' one jsut for her - lol. Averil xxx

    ReplyDelete