Monday, June 3, 2013

Mini Backpacks

Just a quick post today as I am heading off to Bournemouth for the Do Crafts Designer Conference.

I thought I would show you a couple of little Back Packs I made out of the tiny boxes that are in the Ultimate Kits. These particular ones are from the Forever Friends Kraft Notes Range.

This one below is made out of the original small bag from the pack. The pocket on the front was constructed with leftovers I had from other cards I worked on.
 
For this backpack below I scanned the small box on my printer, enlarged it to A4 and then printed it out onto card in full colour. Again the pocket is constructed from left over pieces from other projects. This backpack was filled with Jellybeans for my demos but after having to refill it about 7 times (yep, don't know what happened they all just vanished in the car on the drives home!!!!) I now have it filled with small paper flowers I made!
 
 
Happy Crafting Everyone :)

6 comments:

  1. These are fabulous Cliona, love the papers and a great idea too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful backpack boxes & a clever idea to get different sizes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous Cliona and I just love the papers you've used too hun.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete